The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (GPRD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
TRADEPALLET Y GREEN BOX S.L.. (hereinafter, TRADEPALLET)
Carrer dels Fusters, 5 46290 Alcácer (Valencia) Spain
Phone number: +34 96 124 0118
2. What we do with your data?
- Section "New Customer"
The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising relating to the products and services marketed by TRADEPALLET or for the sending of advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services from other entities.
TRADEPALLET ensures the confidentiality of the information provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be assigned to any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
- Section "Make Purchase"
The main purpose of this treatment is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, the conduct of statistical studies, as well as the sending of advertising relating to products and services marketed by TRADEPALLET or for advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services from other entities.
- Marketing Actions
TRADEPALLET may use said data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in the cases in which you are already a customer or if it is not, when you have given us your consent in the corresponding section.
- Section "Contact Form and/or Chat"
We will collect data in order to manage the customer service center of TRADEPALLET and contact the customer via the form in order to meet your request.
- Information collected for web improvements
To improve our services and buy online we are analyzing the TRADEPALLET portal and the correct user navigation. This information will be confidential and will only be used to improve the security and operation of our online store and for statistical purposes.
3. Legal basis of the treatments
For the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees, we will base the processing of the data in the execution of the purchase contract or in the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information, we will base the processing on your consent, although if you are already a client, we can send you information about similar products, always providing you with a simple and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent hereby provided by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
On the occasion of the purchase your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for payment purchases by card.
- To the Consumer Office in case of any claim.
- To the company that manages comments and evaluations on the web to improve the user experience and provide information to other potential buyers (revi.io).
- To the company that manages the online marketing of TRADEPALLET.
- To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may have ordered the shipment to the customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients can be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In the cases legally established, as is the case of the Security Forces and Corps.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
The use of Mailchimp and SendinBlue is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform only and exclusively to send the bulletins and always with your consent.
TRADEPALLET ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be assigned for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
5. User Rights
The interested party has the following rights:
- You can request information about the personal data stored that concerns you (access)
- You can request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
- You may request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability)
For this you must write in writing attaching a copy of the ID or document that identifies you, to the address Carrer dels Fusters, 5 46290 Alcácer, Valencia, Spain. Also through our form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us in advance to solve it.
6. Data protection delegate
We have appointed a data protection delegate (DPO) for any question related to your personal data. You can contact him through the address email@example.com
7. Data Quality
The users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected.
8. Minors Protection
We do not collect personal information from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.
9. Social Network
Through our website you can access social networks Facebook, Twitter or YouTube open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. The users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web www.TRADEPALLET.COM and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are fixed on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. TRADEPALLET does not own social networks.